Employment Law Solicitors for Employers in Chelmsford
These days employment law is a fast changing and complex area of the law and it is therefore important that employers stay abreast of changes. Because of this, our employment law solicitors in Chelmsford recognise the need for clear commercial advice and solutions.
We are committed to providing a straightforward, clear and approachable service to your business.
We provide a regular newsletter via email to keep our clients up to date with changes in employment legislation and regulations, and we will work with you to provide an efficient, friendly and personalised service to meet your business needs. Please email us if you would like to be added to our distribution list for our newsletter.
Our employment law solicitors advise companies and senior executives on all contentious and non-contentious employment matters, including:
- Employment contracts: service agreements, consultancy agreements, terms and conditions of employment
- Settlement agreements
- Conduct of proceedings in the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and in the High Court or County Courts.
- Redundancy advice and redundancy claims
- Unfair dismissal, wrongful and constructive dismissal claims
- Discrimination claims
- Restraint of trade, the enforcement of restrictive covenants and confidentiality clauses
- Implementation of company policies
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE) and employment and pension issues arising from mergers and acquisitions
- Senior executive packages on appointment and termination
For expert advice and assistance on all aspects of employment law for employers, please contact Maria Calvy either by telephone or by email email@example.com.