At Archers Law we are specialists in assisting individuals and businesses with a variety of litigation and commercial problems.
Often litigation is a process that can be expensive and stressful. However, we will assist you through any litigation matters in as cost effective and stress free manner as possible.
Our litigation team has a wide and varied breadth of experience and are able to offer extensive advice on a range of issues. We also work with specialist barristers and other experts, where necessary and appropriate, in order to provide you or your business with the support needed to be successful whether it is bringing a claim or defending an action brought against you.
We can assist you with the following:
- County and High court claims (of any size)
- Contract disputes and resolutions
- Building disputes
- Partnership and limited company disputes
- Claims against local authorities (especially as our Principal has experience from the local authority side of the fence!)
- Claims against public bodies and organisations
- Inheritance Claims/Disputes
- Property disputes litigation
- Commercial contract disputes
- Debt collection for businesses and organisations
- Bankruptcy/Insolvency litigation
- Consumer Credit/Hire Purchase Agreements
- Insurance claims
- Boundary/Neighbour disputes
However, whether your dispute is resolved by Mediation, some other form of dispute resolution or you are forced to progress the matter through the courts, you need to have a team of specialised, experienced and dedicated lawyers dealing with your case and looking after your interests, which is what you can expect as standard from Archers Law. You will usually be able to speak to one of our Litigation specialists during your first telephone call to us.