Archers Law is a dynamic niche solicitors practice based in the City of Chelmsford with a professional and practical approach to dealing with business and personal legal affairs.
We have the depth and breadth of legal knowledge in our specialist areas to meet all your legal requirements.
We are confident in our approach and the commercial edge that our advice will give. We provide a unique and compelling legal service to our clients.
At Archers Law we will:
- Listen to your instructions.
- Make you aware of your legal options.
- Provide you with legal advice based on your instructions.
- Recommend the best legal solution to the problem.
- Archers Law Solicitors was set up by Maria Calvy LLM in 2004, a solicitor with extensive employment and litigation experience in both private practice and the public sector, gained over a period of in excess of 28 years.
We consistently provide strategic legal solutions to legal problems and our experience ranges across a number of specialist fields: Employment Law, Civil and Commercial Law, Litigation and Wills/Probate/Court of Protection, Business and Family Law.
Free initial 15 min consultation available or a reduced cost, one hour, face to face consultation for £100.00 plus vat.